HAVE YOU EVER CONSIDERED, becoming a member of the Depot Theater Company?
There are many ways to get involved. If you are interested in being “on stage” we have open try-outs, and everyone is welcome.
If that doesn’t interest you, we have other opportunities to participate in our productions. Check out the following for the “behind the scenes” positions.
- Directors: Show, Assistant, Music
- Set: Designing, Building, painting
- Light Designer; Light Board operator
- Sound person
- Props person – finding and constructing specialty props
- Hair/make-up person (both before and during performances)
- Costumer: Costume construction (sewing, cutting, detailing etc)
- Stage Manager
- House Manager
- Box Office
- Backstage Crew – Running and costume crew
- Lights – running, hanging and focusing of lights
- Wine Steward
- Setting and dressing tables
- Kitchen – plating food, bussing tables, dishwashing, general kitchen duties.
If you would like to know more about how you can become involved call our office at 225-1001 or email Sherry@depotheaterco.com
There are also many business and individual sponsorship opportunities available to help support the Depot Theater Company.