HAVE YOU EVER CONSIDERED, becoming a member of the Depot Theater Company?
There are many ways to get involved. If you are interested in being “on stage” we have open auditions and everyone is welcome.
If that doesn’t interest you, we have other opportunities to participate in our productions. Check out the following for the “behind the scenes” positions.
- Directors: Show, Assistant, Music
- Set: Designing, Building, Painting
- Light Designer; Light Board Operator
- Sound Designer/Operator
- Props Person – finding and constructing specialty props
- Hair/Make-Up Person (both before and during performances)
- Costumer: Costume construction (sewing, cutting, detailing, etc.)
- Stage Manager
- House Manager
- Box Office
- Backstage Crew – Running and Costume Crew
- Lights – Running, Hanging and Focusing of Lights
- Wine Steward
- Setting and dressing tables
- Kitchen – plating food, bussing tables, dishwashing, general kitchen duties.
If you would like to know more about how you can become involved call our office at 225-1001 or email Sherry
There are also many business and individual sponsorship opportunities available to help support the Depot Theater Company.